hello from uakci,
a programmer, conlanger, conspeaker, and Perl script.
This site is outdated somewhat. Proceed at your own risk.
Stuff I’m involved in
Toaq, Lojban, other loglangs
- Toadua – a lightweight, self-hosted collaborative dictionary, initially intended for use by the Toaq community, but still usable in a general setting (or for other conlangs). Live instance here
- Nuogaı – a Discord bot handling various chores over at the Toaq server, including a dictionary search facility and rendering script samples
- The roljbogu’e Lojban Discord server (founder)
- samcu , a Discord bot to go with said server
- The roljbogu’e Lojban Wiki (hosted here)
- jvozba — an O(n ) lujvo algorithm for Lojban. (You may be interested in inspecting the v3 branch instead of master.)
- loglangs.wiki and its associated server, the Logical Languages Lodge